Are you looking for a second-tier choice marketplace, and are you wondering whether Reebelo is a good choice? Is Reebelo legit or a scam? In our today’s post, you will find out and also see the Reebelo Australia reviews and where the company is located so you can always visit to do your transactions.
Reebelo Australia is a renowned Australian marketplace where you can buy new and refurbished tech gadgets including Apple products, laptops, and other smartphones. They perform a series of Tech inspections to guarantee the quality of fairly used gadgets that you are getting on the Reebelo marketplace. It has over 200,000+ positive reviews from the popular review platform, Trustpilot.
About Reebelo Australia
Reebelo Australia is a second-tier choice online marketplace that deals with refurbished electronics, such as laptops, smartwatches, accessories, gaming, Samsung Galaxy, tablets, drones, and the iPhone series.
It is an online market with a good collection of products at unexpected price tags aimed at providing reliable services to Australians.
Refurbished electronics come with a 12-month or 24-month extended warranty that many states they didn’t enjoy after purchasing on Reebelo.
Is Reebelo Legit Or A Scam?
Reebelo looks like a good company, but several consumers have expressed frustration and complaints on review platforms like Trustpilot. Some have complained about purchasing faulty and damaged devices, and many have complained about unpleasant customer service and late deliveries.
An online site reviewer, Scamadviser, when asked whether Reebelo is legit or not, gave it a 76% score. Reebelo appears to have a positive reputation outside, but some of the reviews on Trustpilot have been quite disturbing. However, this doesn’t deny the fact that it is a legit company and not a scam but customers might still experience expectations of gadgets since they are fairly used products which can trigger some level of frustration and negative reviews.
Reebelo Australia Reviews
Based on online reviews from various sources, Reebelo Australia has generally received good and positive reviews which suggest it is a good company to do business with. Customers appreciate the high quality of their refurbished electronics, as well as their commitment to sustainability and reducing electronic waste.
Their customer service is also praised, with many customers noting their quick and helpful responses to any issues or questions. Some customers have noted occasional delays with shipping, but overall, Reebelo Australia appears to be a reputable and reliable online marketplace for refurbished electronics.
Below are some of the red flags on Reebelo that cause people to doubt its legitimacy:
1. The details of the vendors are not available on the platform. Reebelo claimed to use reliable vendors to sell fully functional devices and stated that the vendors were vetted and checked before being allowed to sell on the forum. But there is no information about the vendors nor the process by which they were vetted and checked. Simply, there are no seller or vendor reviews, making it suspicious.
2. Reebelo claimed the electronic devices had been checked, vetted, and graded according to the “40+ quality checkpoints.” Still, there is no precise information on how the sellers vetted these devices according to the set rule.
3. There is no information on who will cover a warrant once the seller leaves or is kicked out from Reebelo. Australians love to be given precise information.
4. Australian consumers love and cherish it when you respond quickly and truthfully to their queries. Although Reebelo does its best to answer the questions, it has been accused of being too slow in responding. There have been complaints about people buying phones from them and realizing they don’t have a sim card tray.
5. Although Reebelo has positive reviews from their satisfied customers on review sites, the two most complained about issues are poor customer service and malfunctioning devices.
Other red flags include the following:
- Using duplicate content: You can use free plagiarism checker to confirm it
- Weakened data security: their site is not guarded properly
- They are not above on social media handles, despite being in an era of social media
- The deals and offers mostly sound too good to be true
- Has a low trust score
- New domain age and too young to offer significant discounts
Where is Reebelo Located in Australia?
Reebelo is an Australian second-tier marketplace located in Sydney, NSW, Australia. They perform a series of Tech inspections to guarantee the quality of fairly used gadgets that you are getting on the Reebelo marketplace. It has over 200,000+ positive reviews from the popular review platform, Trustpilot.
Types of Products Sold on Reebelo?
Reebelo sells many products, including phones, laptops, gaming, iPhone series, tablets, Samsung Galaxy, drones, smartwatches, and accessories. Basically, the types of products sold on Reebelo are electronics only. So, if you need an iPhone 14 and you can afford a brand new one, you can simply check Reebelo’s website to pick one fairly used to help reduce the cost of the product you want.
What is Reebelo Shipping and Delivery Policy
The website states that shipping takes five to eight days for your product to arrive. Keep in mind that this is an estimate and real-life unforeseen circumstances might occur where you would experience a longer wait time to get your products delivered. Also, you might be able to get your products earlier than their estimated period which all depends on many factors such as the shipping location, courier service, etc.
What is Reebelo Exchange and Return Policy
The website states that you can return the purchased product within two weeks after delivery. I’m not sure how guaranteed this is and you should be sure to check their website’s terms and conditions page for more information regarding your purchase and how to do the refund.
Reebelo’s legitimacy isn’t confirmed, so I don’t recommend using the platform. If you must use it, know that you are taking a risk. Go for a marketplace with a high legit score and precise information, terms, and conditions. By now you should be able to answer the question; is Reebelo legit or scam and be able to decide whether you are doing business with them or not.